- raised rim on three sides prevents the bread slice from slipping
- firm grip when preparing bread rolls, pickles or cheese
- practical special eating aid with anti-slip coating
- BPA-free, dishwasher-safe, not microwave-safe, food-safe
- sustainable reusable plastic, Made in Germany, 100% recyclable
|Area:||Eat one-handed, Impaired vision, Shaky hands, clammy hands, stiff fingers|
|Features:||Break Function, Non-Slip Function, Raised Edges|
|Use & care:||BPA free, dishwasher safe, food-suitable, not microwaveable|
With the scratch-resistant eating board made of ORNAMIN's high-quality plastic melamine, even people with limited hand mobility can prepare their bread independently and comfortably - both left-handed and right-handed.
The ORNAMIN preparation aid (model 960) provides a perfect hold for bread rolls as well as cucumbers, apples, cheese or other foods during cutting and preparation. It can be attached to the three raised edges of the chopping board with just one hand. Thanks to the practical tab, the preparation aid can be removed just as easily. It sits firmly on the raised edge of the chopping board so that nothing slips when cutting and smearing.
0 of 0 reviews